A Runner's Mind started our own Academy on Tuesday, January 25, 2011. It is not too late to join our first ever 6-week training porgram which is completely FREE ($60+ value) and includes:
- Personalized Coaching
- Gait analysis
- Run groups twice a week, once on the weekend
- Free technical t-shirt
- 10% discount off all purchases at A Runner's Mind throughout the program
- Travel together to and from the desired race in March
- Free snacks, gifts and prizes throughout the training
All levels are welcome!
Whether you have never run before and would like to complete a 5K, or you are a runner and want to set a personal best at a particula distance, the ARM (A Runner's Mind) Academy will take you where you want to be.
ARM Academy Schedule:
1. Tuesdays 6pm. Meet at A Runner's Mind (1199 Howard Ave., Burlingame, CA)
2. Thursdays at 6am. Meet at the Burlingame High School track OR Thursday night 7pm, meet at A Runner's Mind.
3. Saturday 9am. Meet at the south end of Sawyer Camp Trail. (San Mateo. Crystal Springs Rd. and Skyline)
Our training groups will be training for the March 13th Go Green St. Patrick's Day 5K/10K/Half Marathon run in Los Gatos, CA. We will all carpool to and from the race. We will also have a post-race celebration for completing the program!
To join or to receive more information about the program, email email@example.com, call us at (650)393-5952, or come by A Runner's Mind and sign up in-store.