...BEYOND THE FIT

A Runner's Mind-the place we arrive when we finish, come to rest, and see life for all its possibilities

1199 Howard Ave., Burlingame, CA 94010 (650) 393-5952
Hours: M-F 10am-7pm; Sat. 10am-5pm and Sun. 12pm-4pm

Tuesday, November 23, 2010



What's going everyone.  This is Monte from A Runner's Mind.  I'm finally going to attempt a blog, so bare with me.  Just wanted to let everyone know that we just got in the Brooks Green Silences, the silly fast and comfortable racing flat/minimalist trainer that Brooks recently came out with.  Made out of 100% recyclable materials, this shoe not only looks good but also feels great on the foot.  I use em' for 5k and 10k races, as well as speed workouts, and they're ridiculously awesome.  They'll make you want to straight fly.  Definitely the most smooth-riding speed flats I've worn.  Come and check em' out at our store.  If you mention this blog, I'll throw you a free pair of Experia socks ($13 value).  I'm out.
-Monte @ ARM

1 comment:

  1. I earned a new 5K PR in these shoes. I brought down my previous PR time, from 2000, by over a minute!

    ReplyDelete